This article is about 11 safe ways to get free stellar (XLM) in 2022. Stellar Lumens (XLM) are a form of cryptocurrency created in 2014 by the nonprofit organization Stellar Development Foundation. Stellar is an open-source network that allows users to create, send, and trade digital representations of currency. The foundation created Stellar lumens as a barrier to entry to increase the efficiency of the Stellar system.
What is Stellar (XLM)
The Stellar Development Foundation was founded in 2014 as the bedrock of the Stellar open-source network. The foundation’s mission was to make currency more fluid, allowing people to participate in the global economy.
Using Stellar, consumers can easily make financial transactions with any currency. But rather than trading or sending the actual currency, they’re sending a digital representation of it. Stellar relies on similar blockchain technology as other cryptocurrencies but claims to do so more quickly and affordably
Why Earn Stellar (XLM)
Your Stellar (XLM) could be earning up to 6.5% APR + compounding interest. Earn interest on cryptocurrency immediately when you deposit XRP on YouHodler. Earn XLM your way with guaranteed returns paid out weekly. Ability to use savings funds as a collateral for lending products.
Ways to Earn Free Stellar (XLM)
There are numerous websites on the Internet where you can earn free Stellar (XLM) by performing several tasks like watching ads, playing games, etc. However, you will only receive a very small portion of Stellar (XLM). Free Stellar (XLM) can be beneficial when the price of Stellar (XLM) continues to rise over time, and helps you to earn good profits out of it. Moreover, the amount of Stellar (XLM) you will receive is always random and is different all the time. Here are some of the legitimate ways to get free Stellar (XLM).
Stellar (XLM) Faucet
There are several ways in which investors can increase their profits from their Stellar (XLM) holdings. They can buy it, sell, or even stake it. Along with these, they can also use Stellar (XLM) faucets. A Stellar (XLM) faucet is an app or website that distributes small amounts of Stellar (XLM) as a reward for completing easy tasks. They are given the name faucets, because they are small, just like tiny drops of water dripping from a leaky faucet. Stellar (XLM) faucets are certainly not big money-making schemes, but they can act as an extra source of income, by performing simpler tasks. The idea behind introducing Stellar (XLM) faucets is to give free Stellar (XLM) to people so that they would take time to learn more about Stellar (XLM) and related topics.
Stellar (XLM) PTC Sites
Below is the list of all the ways that you can earn from Stellar (XLM) PTC Sites:
- Watching ads. This would be the main source of income from every Stellar (XLM) PTC Sites. Most of them display up to 30-100 advertisements each day, thus giving you great opportunities for earning Stellar (XLM).
- Surveys and offerwalls. Apart from earning Stellar (XLM) through watching ads, some Stellar (XLM) PTC Sites give you more ways of increasing your earnings. You can earn Stellar (XLM)s for watching videos, downloading apps, doing sign-ups, doing surveys, playing games and others.
- Referral commissions. Obtaining direct referrals, is the best and most stable way to earn from Stellar (XLM) PTC Sites. Every legit Stellar (XLM) PTC site will let you have unlimited number of direct referrals, thus increasing your earning potential a lot.
Stellar (XLM) Airdrop
Stellar (XLM) airdrops can execute in several ways, but here are the most common scenarios you need to know:
- Bounty Airdrop: When recipients engage in some sort of promotional activity–like sharing a social media post or signing up for a newsletter–to receive the digital asset
- Holder Airdrop: When Stellar (XLM) projects take a snapshot their community member’s Stellar (XLM) wallets on a certain day and time, and let them claim an airdrop based on their ownership
- Standard Airdrop: when Stellar (XLM) projects distributes digital assets to all the wallets associated in its community
Stellar (XLM) GameFi
GameFi is clearly on the cusp of a bright future, given the success of Axie Infinity and other GameFi titles running on different blockchain protocols. However, it is difficult to predict what new features and technologies will define future GameFi projects as blockchain technology is constantly evolving. We will, undoubtedly, have much smarter blockchain innovations in the future, but how they will impact GameFi initiatives and provide new ways to monetize and enhance existing experiences remain to be seen.
Stellar (XLM) Bounties
A cryptocurrency bounty is a reward that users can receive for executing tasks assigned by a particular blockchain or crypto project. Crypto bounties are a significant rewards mechanism that blockchain projects use to get help from the community on specific and necessary tasks needed by the network. is a reward that users can receive for executing tasks assigned by a particular blockchain or crypto project. Crypto bounties are a significant rewards mechanism that blockchain projects use to get help from the community on specific and necessary tasks needed by the network.
- Social Media Campaigns: These campaigns mainly bring the public’s attention to the ICO project by using the participant’s social media accounts. These are generally likes, reposts, and shares, typically on Facebook, Telegram, Twitter, WeChat, WhatsApp, and YouTube.
- Content Creation Campaigns: These are targeted towards bloggers, writers, and video content creators, where a project encourages people to make articles, blog posts, or videos. The goal of this crypto bounty is for content to be spread out across social networks to increase the awareness of a project or ICO. Generally, the rewards will be dependent on the complexity, length, or public interaction on the content made.
- Bitcointalk Signature Campaigns: These campaigns are extended to members of the Bitcointalk forum. Users of Bitcointalk just need to put in an official ICO signature to their profiles. The quantity of stakes relies upon the ranking of the members. Normally, just the users who have a junior member rank or above on a certain discussion can partake in such events.
- Translation Campaigns: This bounty is similar to a content creation campaign but is focused on translation. Translating critical documents pertaining to the project in order to reach more users in countries different from a project’s core team. Specific documents usually include the ICO Whitepaper and the Bitcointalk ANN thread.
Learning About Stellar (XLM)
In return for watching videos and taking quizzes on Stellar (XLM) projects whose tokens are listed on Coinbase, you can earn a small portion of Stellar (XLM). Coinbase is a trusted and regulated US exchange now a publicly listed company, and thus the quality of the content on its educational portal is high. Unlike many of the bitcoin faucet sites on the web, Coinbase’s platform doesn’t feel spammy, and the information you will acquire through completing its educational primers is very useful.
Lolli, a Google Chrome or Firefox browser extension, offers “Stellar (XLM) Back” when you shop with its retail partners. It works similarly to browser extensions like Rakuten or Honey that offer discounts and cash back when you use the portal or extension to shop online. Like those programs, Lolli rewards you for spending regular money just as you normally would when shopping online — not for making purchases with crypto.
Retailers on Lolli range from Nike to Sephora to Malaysia Airlines. Rewards go from 1% to as much as 30% Stellar (XLM) back, depending on the retailer and product. Your rewards will go into your Lolli account, and then you can transfer them to your crypto wallet or exchange account.
Stellar (XLM) Interest
The five platforms listed below came out as the overall best crypto interest account providers for 2022.
- Aqru – Overall Best Crypto Interest Account for 2022
- DeFi Swap – Decentralized Exchange Offering Interest Up to 75% APY
- Crypto.com – Earn Up to 14.5% Interest on Stablecoins
- BlockFi – Safe Crypto Interest Account to Earn 4.5% APY on Bitcoin
- Binance – Top Interest Savings Account for High Yields
- Coinbase – User-Friendly Way to Earn Passive Income on Your Crypto Savings
- Scroll down to read our reviews of the above crypto compound interest accounts.
Owning a Faucet
Stellar (XLM) faucets are websites that have been created especially for those who want to get their hands on some Stellar (XLM) without putting much effort into it. Basically, these faucets dish out micropayments in the form of XLM which is one hundred millionth of a single Stellar (XLM).
These faucets work on a simple yet highly effective business model where they reward their users with Satoshis for every action both visitors and referral takes. Just by accessing the faucet, you will earn some satoshis as well as referral commission. However, this is not all that these cryptocurrency faucets do, they also offer Stellar (XLM) rewards for completing tasks like watching videos, clicking on ads, and referring other users
Write about Stellar (XLM)
Creating a Stellar (XLM) blog is a good idea because:
One of the most common means of spreading blockchain knowledge and news is via the use of Stellar (XLM) blogs. Stellar (XLM) blogs are on the rise, and there are millions of blogs out there.
If you’re in the Stellar (XLM) field, this is an excellent method to express yourself, as well as to spread knowledge and grow a following.
Sharing your expertise about blockchain technology is at the heart of Stellar (XLM) blogging.
Starting a successful blog is a lot simpler if you choose a subject that you are interested in writing about.
You may also write on a wide range of subjects if you’re passionate about what you’re writing about, which will keep your readers engaged.
Most Stellar (XLM) bloggers write casually and conversationally because they want readers to follow trends, identify intriguing nuggets, remain up to date, and so on.
In addition, you don’t need to be an expert in your field to have a great website.
Stellar (XLM) Affiliate Program
The majority of people in the world already have a good understanding of what Stellar (XLM) or other cryptocurrencies are, but most of them have never actually bought or used them.
To understand a Stellar (XLM) affiliate program that accepts and pays out a commission in bitcoin currency, it is important to know the end-to-end mechanism before embarking on this new venture. And since traditional banking accounts won’t accept Stellar (XLM), it’s important to make sure you have a digital wallet in place.
Although most stellar (XLM) have limited profit potential, they do provide some simple, easy-to-use and even interesting ways to make encryption software worth several dollars in their spare time. Coupled with the appreciation of the expected value of these assets, everything suddenly becomes more interesting. In addition, some people do maintain a full-time life by playing games like axie infinity, and play to earn is the most promising of all the above opportunities.
How to Earn Free Crypto Coins